The Asmodus Minikin V3 is an advanced vape mod that offers users a bespoke experience. Powered by dual 18650 vape batteries, it is capable of a 200W max output and uses a proprietary chipset that gives users access to a range of output modes and special features. The 510 connection allows it to be paired with a range of tanks and rebuildable atomisers.
To create a more personal experience this high-end mod utilises a responsive touchscreen and an intuitive user interface. The curved shape of the mod allows it to sit comfortably in your hand, further enhanced by the carbon fibre inlay. Haptic Feedback (vibration) alerts users of a low battery and as an error message system for issues with your atomiser.
The GUX-200-UTC chipset not only allows for firmware updates, it gives users access to a range of modes that can be used to alter the behaviour of the Minkin 3 for a truly custom experience. These changes range from the cosmetic all the way to changing firing speed and heating times.
Its Variable Wattage Mode also allows you to increase and decrease power output between 2 - 200W, helping you to find the balance between flavour and cloud production. This means you can pair the mod with a range of vape tanks, including sub ohm tanks and smaller mouth to lung tanks.
The Minkin 3 also offers a full Temperature Control Suite, the benefit of which is that you can use different coil wire types like Nickel and Titanium. In this mode you'll select a maximum temperature your coils can reach, when fired the mod then regulates wattage output. When used properly this will stop the coils from overheating and delivering a potential dry hit.
Curve mode when picked enables you to programme a series of wattages that the device will then fire at sequentially, this is an advanced way to programme either a long cool vape or a short more powerful one. The same can be said for VTC (Variable Temperature Curve) which works in the same way with sequential temperature outputs.
- 1 x Asmodus Minkin V3 Mod
- 1 x Charging Cable
- Advanced GX-200-UTC Chipset
- Dual 18650 Batteries Required
- Zinc-Alloy Construction
- Ergonomically Shaped Chassis
- Power Output Range (VW or Curve Mode): 5.0-200.0W
- Power Output Range (Temperature Control): 5.0-120.0W
- Operational Atomizer Resistance Range: 0.1-3.0Ω
- Temperature Control Range: 212-572°F / 100-300°C
- Crisp High Definition Full-Color Touchscreen
- Adjustable TCR and TFR Functionality
- Temperature Control Presets For Ni200, Titanium, SS316, SS317, and SS304
- User Programmable Wattage Curve Mode
- Puff Counter
- Haptic Feedback Indicates Error Message
- Integrated Accelerometer
- Upgradeable Firmware Support
- USB Type-C Firmware Upgrade and Charging Port
- Reverse Polarity, Short-Circuit, Low-Voltage, High-Resistance, Low-Resistance, ESD, Over-Charge, Overheat, and Overtime Protection